Intro about Masternode
A masternode is an important component of the privacy-enhanced cryptocurrency. Masternodes are dedicated servers on the Internet that enable instant transactions and perform the trustless anonymization of users’ funds. Also known as bonded validator systems, masternodes are a series of servers that underpin a blockchain’s network. They are responsible for enabling specific services that miners under proof of work cannot accomplish.
Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are
- Increasing privacy of transactions
- Doing instant transactions
- Participating in governance and voting
- Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
HOW Hostmasternode WORKS?
Pictorial Representation required for this section representing below points.
- Buy Required Cryptocurrency
- Purchase Share (or) Full Node with hostmasternode.com
- We host a Masternode behalf of you
- Receive payment according your package