1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hostmasternode, a property of Hostmasternode.
2. Hostmasternode will only provide service of Masternode virtual private servers.
3. Hostmasternode assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4. Hostmasternode undertakes only virtual data handling. It provides service only from authorized tools, which can be observed by customer during the time of access. The customer should observe Hostmasternode Employee’s access to his data personally.
5. Master Node does not hold any responsibility for loss of any data during the access as Master Node will not access any personal data of customer without authorization to do so.
6. The data will be secured from Master Node’s end towards any data loss. Once the data is returned to customer after completion, the data will be erased from Master Node’s machines.
7. Hostmasternode is not responsible for any data loss thereafter.
8. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
9. Through this website, Hostmasternode will only provide service of Master Node virtual private serversEvery effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hostmasternode takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.